- We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information
- Office information
- Other data gathered from their website
- As well as information the member volunteers via surveys, applications, and general demographic information.
- We use this information to:
- Notifying members of upcoming events, education and services
- Calls to Action
- Display on the Association’s website, etc.
- Email Policy:
- The Association does not sell, distribute or provide email addresses to anyone
- The Association sends emails to the membership on a regular basis to inform them of events, offerings, programs, services, policy changes, etc.
- Third Parties:
- The Association does not sell, distribute or provide member information to Third Parties except: IDX vendors who have access to the Multiple Listing Service for use of data on broker and agents websites.
- Credit Information:
- Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the REALTOR® Electronic Commerce Network (“ECommerce Network”) or to the Association will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
- The Association maintains security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits.
- Opt-Out Policy:
- We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. Contact the Association Office if you wish to Opt-Out from receiving notices.
- Editing Personal Information:
- You may edit your personal contact information directly in the NRDS system or by contacting your local REALTOR® Association.
- Information Collection and Sharing:
- RASM is the sole owner of any information presented or collected on this site. No third-party individuals or companies are allowed to republish this information without the written consent of RASM.
Member’s Misuse/Distribution of Data
“The security and proper use of our property and member data must be protected and disseminated in a manner consistent with our operating by-laws and MLS Rules and Regulations.”
Violations of this Policy:
- First Offense: $500 fine and a Letter of Reprimand in file for 3 years.
- Second Offense: $1,000 fine
- Third Offense: $5,000 fine
- Fourth Offense: Termination