Continuing Education Schedule
- 2022-23 Required Module: Practical Application to Inclusive Representation: January 19th, 2023 – 8:30am – 12:15pm
- Case Studies: Compliance vs Violation: January 19th, 2023 – 1:00pm – 4:45pm
- I Got This – A Potpourri of Questions: February 9th, 2023 – 8:30 – 11:30am
- Avoid Jeopardizing Your License: February 9th, 2023 – 12:30pm – 4:15pm
- Code of Ethics: February 16th, 2023 – 8:30am – 12:15pm
- Agency: February 16th, 2023 – 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Fair Housing: February 16th, 2023 – 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- 2022-23 Required Module: Practical Application to Inclusive Representation: March 23rd, 2023 – 8:30am – 12:15pm
Recurring Requirements for members:
- Each Licensee must complete 30 hours of approved continuing education within the 2 years prior to renewal. At least 15 of these hours must be completed within the first year of the two-year period.
- Code of Ethics: This is a membership requirement of the National Association of REALTORS® not the DOC for license renewal. This course must be taken within the 3 year cycle set by NAR. *REALTOR® Emeritus members are not required to complete this course.
- One hour of Agency and one hour of Fair Housing must be completed within the 2 year licensing period.
- Each year, REALTOR® Members must complete the Required Module (topic set by the DOC). This class requires passing a test at the end of the course.
The REALTOR® Association of Southern MN is committed to providing current, quality continuing education to our Members. With few exceptions, our live CE classes are free to RASM REALTOR® Members.